OT: I have GOT to get me one of these!

(Apologies to Will Smith)

Buddy Matlosz

Wow, I've played with RC planes, I've played with RC cars, but never anything this F U N

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Watch it all the way through, including the credits at the end. Says "plans coming soon at michaelconnally.com". Not there yet.

Reply to
Doug Miller

There are already people on the radio control groups that are coming up with their own versions.

Just be sure you know how to fly RC planes before you try one of these! They are great fun for an experienced pilot, but a newbie will crash on their first attempt at flight! :)

John

Reply to
John T