OT: I have GOT to get me one of these!

(Apologies to Will Smith)
http://www.wimp.com/foam /
B.

Wow, I've played with RC planes, I've played with RC cars, but never anything this F U N
Ok, where do you get them? Did a quick search on the Dewalt website and came up empty.

Watch it all the way through, including the credits at the end. Says "plans coming soon at michaelconnally.com". Not there yet.
--
Regards,
There are already people on the radio control groups that are coming up with their own versions.