Get Me One Of These For Xmas

Or, you guys can just send me a buck each, and I'll buy my own present.

JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.

Reply to
J T

Looks like a great toy. Probably as much fun as taking a 4WD Toyota pick up, dropping a 350 crate engine in the bed and hooking a 10' bar to that. Back your way through the redwood forests, or run through the PA and VA and NC highlands in a week or less.

Reply to
Charlie Self

At 1.1 cubic meter/min, how many HF compressors will it take to keep it running?

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Reply to
Ba r r y

Are we heading towards the Darwin Award winner who bolted a JATO pack to his Chevy?

FoggyTown

Reply to
foggytown

On 11/26/2005 7:48 AM foggytown mumbled something about the following:

The urban legend myth that's been busted way too many times?

Reply to
Odinn