OT: Humor, New BORG Website

http://www.homedespot.com /

Tim S.:
hehehehhe They leave kitchen and bath on it too! hahaha
Tim
In rec.woodworking

This sucks! I've been calling them that for years. My 8 year old was probably the only 5 year old that knew what despot meant because of it.

Probably should have worked on math instead.
Dennis Vogel
On Wed 03 Sep 2003 09:50:29p, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nada-

Check out the Election Fixing link in the books section. :-)
Dan
On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 02:50:29 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
"Shop. Destroy. Rule." <heh heh heh>
Excellent parody. <g>
-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive -- http://diversify.com Website Programming and Development