New Garden Website!

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone can check out the new garden website located at

has a mix of articles, links and help as well as a garden forum, kids page and more. It also has important information about West Nile Virus and innovative workshops.

If you anything to contribute about edible gardening, please let me know and I will post it for you. The more people know about growing fruits & vegetables. If you want to write an article for the website send it to me, and I'll post it on the site for you.

See what you think. Terry

Reply to
Terry