Herb Wall Garden

Ever thought about growing your own easily accessible herbs, which also
create a lovely feature on your garden wall? The Wall Hogger range of
vertical garden planters made from recycled plastic bottles to create a
special spun, durable felt fabric, are not only brilliant for floral
displays, but can be used for
edible crops. This special fabric is designed to give optimal growing
conditions.
If you would like more information or ideas on vertical gardening please
feel free to contact me through the forum, or visit our website at
wallgarden.co.uk
Reply to
wallgarden

Site Timeline Threads