container indoor herb growing

Dear mates, I'd like to start growing culinary herbs indoors (in my apartment) like parsley, thyme, rosemary, dill, etc. Can I start doing this any time of the year, or is there a certain time of the year to start for each type of herb? And how long it takes till I can start using them in my cooking from the time of planting them? Note: I live in northern Europe. Many thnx for any replies. Cheers mates, H Hiruya

Reply to
hhiruya

Herbs do much better outdoors. They all require a great deal of light, and indoor humidity and temperatures are often less than optimum for them.

A Google on "growing herbs indoors" yielded this

the first hit.

Reply to
Frogleg