OT: GPS

What brand GPS do you have Frank? I can change the accents also but it does not affect the units of measure.

Reply to
Leon

Some friends call their's Stella (Recall classic Star Trek and Mudd)

Reply to
Ralph E Lindberg

I'm rather fond of turning right when it says turn left and its inevitable plea to "make a legal U turn".....recently on a road trip, while going over a high snow covered two lane Mt. pass it told me to turn right, in fact it insisted and then of course repeatedly told me to make a legal U turn...there was no side road just hills, valleys and 6-10 ft of snow piled on the shoulders. In print on the screen it also identified the 50-100 mile road as a trail.....Your Hilda has inspired a needed name for the gizmo....possibly Wrong way Wanda. Rod

Reply to
Rod & Betty Jo

Mine moniker is Gabby.

Reply to