Opinions On This Rockler HVLP Gun?

Does anyone have any experience with this particular sprayer?

-MIKE-

Until I got sloppy spraying varnish and didn't clean it out properly.

It's a very good buy.

Reply to
Richard

That unit looks exactly like the $99 HF unit. Use a 20% off coupon and save $40 over the Rockler price.

Reply to
tiredofspam

"Looks" and "is" are two different stories. I suppose it's worth a shot to try the HF version, since they have a very liberal return policy. Thanks for the info.

Reply to
-MIKE-

BTW, every one of those 20% off coupons says that they can't be used with any other discount. $99 is the discounted sale price of the HF model, so it probably wouldn't take. Still cheaper, however... and local.

Reply to
-MIKE-

They'll probably take the coupon on it.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Really? So you think it's a manager's discretion thing? Worth a try, I guess.

Reply to
-MIKE-

There are certain sale items that they won't take a coupon on, and others that they do. What's the rhyme or reason??? It's worth a try.

Reply to
tiredofspam

Rockler? Harbor Fright?

How about Chicago Electric. And it IS the same model.

Reply to
Richard

But I got the Rockler Thanksgiving sale flier today and it lists a Wagner combo unit for $80.

That one I don't know. Never used it.

Reply to
Richard

I picked this up, today on sale for $99, minus the 20% coupon which they accepted, for a total of 80 bucks plus tax. I look forward to trying it out and seeing if it's as great as everybody says.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Good luck, Mike.

Happy Hoovering...

Reply to
Richard

Oops, over my head, but I must know. :-) Hoovering?

Reply to
-MIKE-

Showing my age again....

Hoover - like the vacuum cleaner?

Because that's what it sounds like.

Reply to
Richard

No kidding? And I know Hoover... I used to be called Hoover when I played infield because I sucked up every ball on the field. :-) Of course, we also used that to describe guys who just plain sucked.

Reply to
-MIKE-

I ain't going there, Mike. Yer on yer own!

:)

Reply to
Richard