Opinions On This Rockler HVLP Gun?

Does anyone have any experience with this particular sprayer?
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 469
--

-MIKE-

On 11/18/2012 11:51 AM, -MIKE- wrote:

Yep. I'm on my second one now. The first one lasted 10 years. Until I got sloppy spraying varnish and didn't clean it out properly.
It's a very good buy.
On 11/18/2012 2:03 PM, Richard wrote:

That unit looks exactly like the $99 HF unit. Use a 20% off coupon and save $40 over the Rockler price.
On 11/18/12 1:40 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

"Looks" and "is" are two different stories. I suppose it's worth a shot to try the HF version, since they have a very liberal return policy. Thanks for the info.
--

-MIKE-

On 11/18/12 2:52 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

BTW, every one of those 20% off coupons says that they can't be used with any other discount. $99 is the discounted sale price of the HF model, so it probably wouldn't take. Still cheaper, however... and local.
--

-MIKE-

On 11/18/2012 4:01 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

They'll probably take the coupon on it.
On 11/18/12 5:13 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Really? So you think it's a manager's discretion thing? Worth a try, I guess.
--

-MIKE-

On 11/18/2012 6:17 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

There are certain sale items that they won't take a coupon on, and others that they do. What's the rhyme or reason??? It's worth a try.
On 11/18/12 5:17 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

I picked this up, today on sale for $99, minus the 20% coupon which they accepted, for a total of 80 bucks plus tax. I look forward to trying it out and seeing if it's as great as everybody says.
--

-MIKE-

On 12/1/2012 4:48 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Good luck, Mike.
Happy Hoovering...
On 12/2/12 3:50 AM, Richard wrote:

Oops, over my head, but I must know. :-) Hoovering?
--

-MIKE-

On 12/2/2012 11:59 AM, -MIKE- wrote:

Showing my age again....
Hoover - like the vacuum cleaner?
Because that's what it sounds like.
On 12/2/12 10:03 PM, Richard wrote:

No kidding? And I know Hoover... I used to be called Hoover when I played infield because I sucked up every ball on the field. :-) Of course, we also used that to describe guys who just plain sucked.
--

-MIKE-

On 12/2/2012 10:09 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

I ain't going there, Mike. Yer on yer own!
:)
On 11/18/2012 1:40 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Rockler? Harbor Fright?
How about Chicago Electric. And it IS the same model.
On 11/18/2012 11:51 AM, -MIKE- wrote:

The one in that link was the Chicago Electric gun.
But I got the Rockler Thanksgiving sale flier today and it lists a Wagner combo unit for $80.
That one I don't know. Never used it.