Anyone used and have feedback on Rockler HVLP?

I am looking at getting this HVLP. It is on sale for $69.99 and wondering if anyone had used it for good or bad?

Stacey

I have used it extensively to spray water-based poly on a whole kitchen worth of cabinets and doors I am building. Results have been surprisingly good for the price paid. There was a bit of a learning curve, since the only adjustment is the needle. I'm happy with it, even if it only lasts out this project.

Reply to
gw