Okay, who's got the gloat?

Page 3 of 3

Thu, Feb 16, 2006, 6:57pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (tom) <snip> Tom in Tucson, very worried about fire. Problem solved. http://www.abotech.com/articles/Edholm02.htm
JOAT I'm busy now, can I ignore you some other time?
68 in DC, about 20 degrees above normal.
But, to make up for it, we're going to be in the 30s over the weekend and have snow Monday.
Renata
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:16:26 -0600, Dave Balderstone

Dave Balderstone wrote:

Was 85F here yesterday, today's high expected 38F. I'm in north Texas so somebody even further south suck a lot!

Thanks, Dave... we were bitching about the weather here, but you made me feel a lot better... *g*
Had a couple of weeks of 70's during the day in Central CA, (normal is 59- 60f), and it dropped 12 degrees between tuesday and wednesday... been in the 50's during the day and 30's at night... Makes me REALLY glad that I'm retiring to Mexico!! Mac

You guys dont have it too bad. -10F 20 Mph winds in eastcentral MN and i get to climb 50 ft silo on the outside and pull a 180 lb. auger up and lower it half way down the inside. no woodworking today.
Steve wrote: snip<climb 50 ft silo on the outside and pull a 180 lb. auger up<snip
You be careful. Tom

Yeah, well, thanks for the heads up, and the weather. Temps here in S.Ont. have dropped from +6C to -6C over the course of about half a day with windchill to -15C, and it's forecast to hit real -20C tonight. Sigh.