O/T: Now That's A Burger

Page 2 of 2

Or a picture of me in a Speedo. That might be considered "disgusting". =o)
I am already there just picturing the .... my eyes... MY EYES...
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:24:11 -0600, Lew Hodgett wrote

And the green chile!
-Bruce

Where do "you" get and how much reefer do you need Lew?

The meat or the reefer?

Any things goes when you have the munchies. ;~)

I'm surprised no one has remarked that with enough reefer, anything tastes good.
In

it's not quantity, it's QUALITY <g>

What's reefer?
--
Best regards
Han (born 1944)

Refrigerated rail car. ~:o)))
Dave in Houston

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Reefer_Madness.jpg
"Han" wrote:

As in refrigerator.
Lew

Oh, ijskast ...
--
Best regards
Han

:) :)
--
Best regards
Han

Neeee, koelkast. *S*

You're too young <grin>
--
Best regards
Han

I think that would be "refer"
On 8/17/2010 4:59 PM, Leon wrote:

It's sailor talk. The refrigerated food storage on a ship is called the "reefer", possibly because you put your reefer (a heavy coat--the reason it's called a "reefer" goes back to the age of sail) on to keep warm when you go into it. By extension refrigerated railcars and refrigerated trucks are sometimes called "reefers".

You mean... like Doritos dipped in Nestle's Caramel sauce? I'm told that is pretty good.
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 06:17:57 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Screaming Yellow Zonkers Rule!
-- We're all here because we're not all there.