O/T: I Would Not Do This

Grandpa, a friend, who worked away from home all week, always made a special effort with his family on the weekends.
Every Sunday morning he would take his 7-year old granddaughter out for a drive in the car for some bonding time. Just he and his granddaughter.
One particular Sunday however, he had a bad cold and really didn't feel like being up at all. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their granddaughter out. When they returned, the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see her grandfather.
"Well, did you enjoy your ride with grandma?" "Oh yes, PaPa" the girl replied, "and do you know what? We didn't see a single dumb bastard or lousy shit head anywhere we went today!"

A designer who works for one my dealers told me this story. His daughter and SIL had asked him to take their little girl to church with them one Sunday as they, themselves were not feeling up to snuff. With the little girl in the booster seat in the back, granma and granpa were driving to church when the little girl piped up and said: "granpa and granma, remember to say an extra prayer for daddy when we get to church." Granpa asked why she wanted them to do that. "Because, granpa, daddy said he had one fuck of week."