O'Malley Tool Company any Good?

I see a LOT of tools listed on EBay from a company called "O'Malley". They do state that their tools are from China and Taiwan, but for some reason they do look a bit better than some (I am speaking about the biscuit joiner and the plunge router specifically).
I find it strange that there is essentially no chatter anywhere about them being good or not.
Anyone tried either the biscuit joiner and/or the plunge router from O'Malley?.
Thanks...
I bit the bullet and purchased their biscuit joiner about 8 months ago. Since I never used any of the other big name joiners, I can't compare, but I'm very pleased with this tool. I've probably only cut about 40-50 slots with it so far, but it's worked perfect up to now.
Blackadder III wrote:

Hmm... Not a lot of Chinamen names O'Malley...
I've heard relatively good reviews on these tools. You get what you pay for, but I think they are on-par or better than what you generally get from Harbor Freight, which in my opinion is reasonably good stuff for the weekend woodworker.
Chuck responds:

Not a lot named "Chicago Tools" either.
Charlie Self "Cabbage: A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head." Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
How do you get the "tagline" at the bottom of your messages? Do you have a program to do it?
Charlie Self wrote:

Blackadder III asks:

It's a part of the "Preferences" set up supplied by AOL, but they're not the only ones supplying it. Locate Preferences on your main Newsgroup screen and open it. It's just to the right of "Parental Controls". AOL's version has three options. Pick "Posting". Insert whatever you want your signature to be, save, and click on "Use signature" down in the left hand corner of the response box.
Charlie Self "Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." Mark Twain