NYC Workspace any suggestions??

I was wondering if anyone knows where I might find a work space in NYC. Iím not really interested in taking classes(unfortunately Craft Students League doesn't exist anymore) but if that were the price of entry into a fully equipped shop I would be willing to consider.
Like everyone who lives in Manhattan, I simple donít have the space for industrial tools but the thanks I want to build are getting a little to complicated for hand tools.
FYI, It's more woodwork then carpentry.
Any thoughts would be appreciatedÖ Thanks in advance. - CES