Any suggestions?

The first day off for weeks and I do not know what to do with myself.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

There's all that pr0n to download.

Reply to
Huge

get a book on 'the meaning of life' ?

Reply to
john east

Build a drive for the neighbour.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Justin.

Reply to
Justin C

Post messages to newsgroups.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Already done that.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Pub not open yet?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Then the next step should suggest itself.

Reply to
Huge

Reinstall windows. That should take most of the weekend.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
David WE Roberts

All ready had 3 and given a single mother on the next street a good seeing to.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Repeat until bedtime.

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

How sad!

Reply to
Old Codger

This afternoon I have tidied the van, swapped a neighbours outside light and loaded the dishwasher.

I have also just found an unopened DVD set of "Chance in a Million". Sorted.

That's the last time I am taking a day off work.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Try doing something with someone else then.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

My life is in ruins. The Matlby bird (who does not mind if I turn up with my best mate or can supply her own best mate depending on her mood) is pregnant. And the Denby Dale slags are not answering their phone.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

that could be taken two ways.

... as it were

do they share a phone?

"a list of some of the well known Hotels we recommend" are the ones with inattentive receptionists.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

How *does* someone with no mates, employees with limited intelligence (And apprentices) and the social mixing skills of an Orang Utan actually achieve this Brian?? Eh Eh Eh ???

:-)

Reply to
Nthkentman

Indeed:-)

It's far more fun to get a phone call from a friend who thinks that their nextdoor neighbours house is being used as brothel and asks me to find out if it is true:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth