DeWalt radial arm saw DW125 Powershop

Due to us downsizing I'm getting rid of my DeWalt Radial Arm Saw. It's the DW125 Powershop.
An oldie but a goodie, they don't make stuff as good as this anymore.
I'll prolly EBAY it, but first refusal here.
I also have a Charnwood W615 sawbench with table extensions, stand & Axminster fence upgrade if anyone is interested.