40mm id tube any suggestions

I require a short piece of 40mm id tube or pipe, preferably plastic or copper. Any suggestions of what may be suitable and easily sourced?

Regards

Reply to
Newman

If you dont need it looking sexy, then something like a 40mm OD rod coated with relese agent and a bit of fibreglass cloth wound over it impegnated with resin is not hard

You can make moulds from all sorts of things. I wanted some insulating disks so I used car body filler inside some plastic milk bottle tops.

isn't 40mm about what waste pipe is, too?

a section of that wound with clingfilm if necessary to increase the diameter could work

You can get glass cloth and resin at Halfords

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I believe some fishing items like maybe short Roach poles are about that size, bit long though! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Aluminium 50mm OD, 5mm Wall, 40mm ID on eBay 200mm for £8.09

Cheers

Reply to
Clive Arthur

Mupvc tubing intended for Keston boilers ?

Reply to
Andrew

Thanks for all replies.

Reply to