Any DIY'ers in NYC

Anyone know of any good electrical supply shops in NYC or Brooklyn that *discounts*.

Hubbell Receptacles, Juno lighting, etc ain't cheap..... If you're not trade, it's retail and some places is retail + 10%

Any other links would be appreciated for lumber, drywall, etc. I've got to pick up LSL lumber, etc also. I've heard Kamco discounts a bit.....

Reply to
alan

wish I knew, i go to lowe's in brooklyn but I usually end up going to more places than one. Did you try Gracious Home? Not sure if the UES location is the only one left but it is pretty big.

Reply to
Alan Greenspam

I should add that if you haven't been to the Bowery (below 14 street) there are many lighting stores there.

Reply to
Alan Greenspam