multifunction woodworking machine

Hi,
I would like to know whether anybody on this group has made any experience with the Multifunction machine K156 from CEMA (http://www.cemaeurope.com/Inag.html )? I think of buying one (1.300 ) and would like to know about any existing opinions.
Are there any alternatives in that size/prize range available in Europe?
Thank you
Berthold Hamburger

Can`t help you with your first question since i don`t know this machine. As for alternatives in Europe within the same price range you can maybe have a look at:
http://www.tendotools.com/_engels/index.htm http://www.romaxmachinery.com / http://www.kityuk.com /
I`m a happy user of an old Robland combination machine (bought used), which is unfortunately not in the price range you are looking for.
Wouter
On 1 Mar 2004 07:23:40 -0800, Wouter Overmeire wrote:

Hi Does anybody have experiences with the Tendotools machines. They seem to be very cheap for their features, but are they also good??
Thanks
Berthold
--
Berthold Hamburger - Cellist/Spain