Dominion Elliot Supreme Woodworking machine

Not DIY I know but there is lots of knowledge among the membership of this forum.
Has anyone any knowledge or information regarding a Dominion Elliot Supreme combination woodworking machine? It comprises a 16" x 9" planer thicknesser, a circular saw bench with a 20" blade, and a 14" cross saw on a pull across slide with 24" of movement. The whole lot powered by three 3 phase motors , 7.5hp, 7.5hp & 5hp and weighing in at 1.6 tons, so quite meaty. I'm guessing 1960's from the heavy cast iron construction.
One followed me home today, and although in a sorry state is eminently restorable and has been added to the project pile!
There is a brochure at the url below:
http://www.daltonsmachines.com/uploads/files/Dominion%20Supreme%20 'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf
AWEM
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 15, 9:32 pm, "Andrew Mawson"

Very nice. Using it will put you off modern tins forever.
Remember to give it a squirt of WD 40 when you put the toy away. There is nothing grows rust faster than British Engineering.
I liked the saw set. Will you ever use that? If so set up a small fish smoke house over the blade.
Add pictures here
✖
Andrew Mawson wrote:

http://www.daltonsmachines.com/uploads/files/Dominion%20Supreme%20 'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf

I think I must cultivate your acquaintance...
Add pictures here
✖
On 15/11/2011 21:32, Andrew Mawson wrote:

Alas no, but it looks like a very versatile bit of kit!

http://www.daltonsmachines.com/uploads/files/Dominion%20Supreme%20 'Elliot'%20Universal.pdf
Got any "before" photos - would be interested to see how this one progresses.
--
Cheers,

John.

✖
"John Rumm" wrote in message

--

OK by popular demand here are some 'before' photos:

"John Rumm" wrote in message
✖
On 19/11/2011 13:55, Andrew Mawson wrote:

All in all that actually looks to be in a fairly decent state. The tables look to be in better condition those on my table saw when I got it, and that cleaned up quite nicely with softish cup brush on the angle grinder.
--
Cheers,

John.

✖
On Nov 15, 9:32 pm, "Andrew Mawson"

Wow - you've got a beast there. From my limited experience of "old british" woodworking machinery - the ripping/planing/thicknessing will be excellent - but the spindle-related functions may just be a bit too "safety free" for modern standards - that picture in the brochure of trenching with the naked overhead dado cutter looks "worrying". (but great brochure BTW)
As JR says - can we have a photo-history as this project progresses please?
Add pictures here
✖

Wow!
I think you must need a lot of clear working space to use all the features.
The main drive motor looks similar to that on a surplus bench saw in my possibles pile:-)
regards
--
Tim Lamb

Add pictures here