Miter track washers?

Who was looking for miter track washers.
I found a few that I've removed, and would be glad to mail them to the original person who wanted them.
The return email address is valid, reply with a US mail address.
Barry
I have always removed these washers feeling that somehow they were a safety concern.....when all else fails and you need to get everything out of the way FAST, the washers can slow the process. I am not so confident to think I am especially enlightened; if there is some useful purpose they serve, please let me know. It is certainly true that most, if not all, manufacturers provide them. Dave
Dave W wrote:

I take them off as well, but someone wanted them, so I'm willing to give them away.
Barry
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:51:16 GMT, B a r r y

Not sure why you wouldn't want to use them myself. Their purpose, of course, is to keep the miter gauge from falling off the table when pulled back to the point where gravity starts doing it's thing. They are also very useful to add to the runners on sleds (as in cut off sleds ... as opposed to the ones your tongue gets stuck too in the Winter time) Not that I've ever done that. =0 )
Lenny
Checking back to the original thread..... That would be Randy snipped-for-privacy@att.net
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:59:18 GMT, B a r r y