Looking for cheap hardware (hinges)

Well, I have decided to go the way of the "American" manufacturers and buy the cheapest cabinet, flush mount hinges I can find. You know, the kind that look pretty good but only last about 14 monts. See, I am selling the joint so I just need something to look presentable but why should I care if the things last or not, not my problem. Warranty? Hell, let the new owners try and sue me over some stinking, $2.95 hinges.........
So, now that I have that off my chest, who wants to recommend a good source of on line hardware. I went to the BORG and they had the usual junk. I am looking for some small forged iron hinges. I looked in my Lee Valley catalog and like the pictures but not the price.
Whats out there that I should look at?
thanks Pops
forth from the murky depths:

Try http://www.wwhardware.com/ . They have a pretty good range of pricing. And don't forget to spin by the local Wally World for the very least expensive hardware.
-- SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly! ---------- http://diversify.com Poly-free Website Development
http://www.thehardwarehut.com/cabinet_hinges.php
This site has a broad selection of cabinet hardware, It's their power search button that helps you hone in on what you are looking for that sets it apart from the other vendors.
<rant-on>
nothing is more anoying than looking for a certian *type* of widget, (i.e., satin nickel, cabinet pulls) and having to navigate a site by manufacturer to browse the product line. Which, BTW, I'm sure is very convenient for the vendor, but mostly useless for the customer.
<rant-off>

. You know, the kind that

You and people like you are why jobs are going overseas. It is not just that American products cost more, they are produced by people with the same amoral attitudes that "Pops" has. "Lets produce the cheapest pile of crap we can and screw the consumer, after all let 'em try and sue me over some stinking, $2.95 hinges........ stinking, $4.95 wrench........ stinking, $150 router........ Stinking, $300 TV............. stinking, $25,000 car......... Stinking, $300,000 house......
I hope you can live well of the fifth bucks or so that you will screw the new owners out of.
So where did you get you MBA, you cheap bastard?
Relax ... can you spell "facetious"?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03
wrote in message news:<AKbvb.7510

Pops wrote:

Try outwaterhardware.com or cabinetparts.com
Or www.wwhardware.com