Where to get hardware (braces, hinges, etc..)

Where do you all get hardware for your projects? I sure ain't going to Lowe's for stuff like that, and while I enjoy the selection that McFeeley's offers, I'm underwhelmed by the quality at times. Where else can you get corner braces, decorative hinges, brass face plates, stuff that isn't manufactured by an oppressed Vietnamese.

Reply to
Eigenvector

been disappointed.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

As someone else noted, Lee Valley and similar are good for really, really good stuff.

For the more ordinary kinds of things but good, woodworkershardware.com is my choice for online distributor.

--

Reply to
dpb

Well that was just what I was looking for.

Thanks. At least now my designs won't all resemble post-modernist constructions.

Reply to
Eigenvector

For some unusual stuff you can try;

Doug Brown

Rockler's good, particularly for cabinetry hardware:

Dacon

Reply to
Tom Dacon

Horton Brass is another good source: