where to buy KraftMaid kitchen cabinets?

Hi! We're remodeling our kitchen and need your advice! We decided to put Kraftmaid cabinets (price/quality combination seems decent) and got a quote from HomeDepot. I wonder if there any online dealers that can beat Home Depot's price or it's not even worth looking? I contacted one of online stores (buycabinets.com), they said that although cabients will probably end up being cheaper, freight (to St. Louis) will be higher, so total will be more than HD. Any ideas if it's worth shopping around online and if so, where to look? Thanks!!!

Reply to
dingodog_1979

mistake 1 quality they are not

and | got a quote from HomeDepot.

mistake 2 quote from HD

I wonder if there any online dealers that | can beat Home Depot's price

probably not unless you take that quote to lowes and get 10% OFF

or it's not even worth looking? I | contacted one of online stores (buycabinets.com), they said that | although cabients will probably end up being cheaper, freight (to St. | Louis) will be higher, so total will be more than HD. Any ideas if | it's worth shopping around online and if so, where to look? Thanks!!!

look for something that is made out of wood and not particle board. undermount full ext. drawer slides

6 way adj. hinges dovetail 4 sided drawer boxes
Reply to
3G

| Well, Lowe's sells them too... but you'll get better cabinets, and better | service, buying Schrock or Merillat,

THESE ARE ALSO CRAPLY MADE.

or, if your budget will take the strain, | Bertch.

BERTCH HIGH END CABINETS ARE PARTICLE BOARD

| | KraftMaid's customer service leaves a lot to be desired -- as does their | quality control. On a recent job, I was installing (among other things) a | KraftMaid corner wall cabinet with bi-fold doors on each side of the corner -- | took them *five* tries to get me two good pairs. One arrived with the | hinge-mount holes misaligned, so the door wouldn't hang straight. Another | arrived an inch and a half too narrow. Yet another arrived broken -- in an | undamaged package. And one time they sent two right-hand doors instead of a | right and a left. The order was shorted several pairs of hinges; it took three | phone calls to resolve that.

You can probably guess one brand I won't be | buying, or recommending, again...

MERRILATT, KRAFTMAID, SCHROCK, BERTCH,

I LIKE AN ALL WOOD BOX

4 SIDED DOVETAIL DRAWER BOXES 6 WAY ADJUSTABLE HINGES FRAMELESS STYLE CABINETS (can't buy those from the large mfgs.) HAND RUBBED clear finish
Reply to
3G

Reply to
designer1