Looking for a custom toolmaker

Anyone know a supplier of medium to large hole saw bits that are carbide equipped for production use? I have a customer looking for custom tooling for 2" to 5" hole sizes and would love to point them in the direction of a "recommended" supplier rather than a Googled supplier.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook
V8013-R
We are.
Emily Carbide Processors, Inc. www.carbideprocessors.com 800 346-8274
They aren't up on our web site yet because we don't have a standard product line. These are all custom for industry.
Tom Walz

Depending on the size, you might look at these: http://www.hougen.com/cutters/cutters_index.html We cut 1 1/2 dia thru 1 1/2" thick A36 in about 20 mins. Can't remember that last time we bought new ones. R. Wink
On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 09:39:47 -0500, "Joe AutoDrill"

Thanks for the excellent tip. I'm familiar with Hougen and Jancy and sent the customer to Hougen first thing. In fact, check out this video of our machine drilling a decent size hole through decently thick material. 2" diameter through 3/4" mild steel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
)oswoasnLQ
The video is only just over a minute long so I'd have to guess it took 40-50 seconds total at most. I'll have to go rewatch it to see.
...It's the "birds nest" of chips that causes us a problem with metal. I'm not sure how their tooling would work in greenish pine.