Cordless Drill Battery - Anyone know of a supplier ?

I'm trying to locate a 24V battery pack for a 'PRO' cordless drill.

The battery type is CLM24VG3B

Googling returns only 2 links, both of which are broken .

Can anyone please help ?.

TIA.

Woodglass...

Reply to
woodglass

This link any help?

I used the number that you gave as the search target.

Cash

Reply to
Cash

Trying using different search engines other then Google .... Yahoo returned the following link

Ash

Reply to
Ash

Beat you to it Ash by 4 minutes - and using Google. LOL

Cash

Reply to
Cash

No, that returns a 12V pack, I need a 24V one.

woodglass....

Reply to
woodglass

Try

Ash

Reply to
Ash

Chhers Ash.

That gives me the correct part, but (hopefully, just ) the image is wrong.

woodglass...

Reply to
woodglass

In 2003 I was able to get a replacement battery for my cordless screwdriver from:

MCA Tools Ltd

2 Cambridge Road St Albans Herts AL1 5LJ 01727 838251

M> I'm trying to locate a 24V battery pack for a 'PRO' cordless drill. >

Reply to
Java Jive

Ha! You got the wrong part .... nur nur :o) ..... hope this spoils your weekend ! lol

Ash

Reply to
Ash