Leigh Dovetail Superjigs

Does anyone know when these are supposed to arrive in stores?
Thanks,
S.

I think they are available now:
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 137&filter=leigh

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

I went to Rockler and the guy said they are still waiting for them to arrive.
S.

Does anyone have a link to a good description of the differences between the Superjigs and the original models?
Frank Drackman wrote:

How about Leigh themselves? Go to http://leighjigs.com/superjigs.php then click on "jig comparison".
Chris

I should have said that I already read the information on their site. I was looking for an independent comparison.