Legecy Mill

Having returned to being able to get the news group it has been quite a while since I saw some of the names. Just curious if anyone in the group has a legacy mill. I am awaiting the delivery of the model 900 and am looking forward to expanding my woodworking to a higher level.

You are kidding us, right?