Kity Speed Supplier

I have a partial can of Kity Speed N 2973. Apparently made by or sold by Kity, made in W.Germany. Directions in French and English.
I have no idea where or when I bought it, and would like to have a couple of woodworking friends use it on their saw and planer tables. Protects and lubricates. It seems to be a mixture of wax and graphite - silvery gray in color.
Anyone know of a source?
Thanks in advance.
Grov

Graphite? On a planer table? Surely the stuff is for lubing the adjuster threads?
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:51:26 -0700, Limey Lurker

wood I've found. Goes on like paste wax - us it on my saw tables, planer table, and other metal surfaces...
Grov
Grover wrote:

I did a google search - one hit: An article about routers mentions it.
http://www.billsbest.com/thdw621.html
Try emailing "Bill" at bill snipped-for-privacy@zd.com
Please post if you find it - sounds interesting.
Dave