Adapter to use router bits with Kity spindle moulder

Has anyone seen a widget (1/2" collet chuck) that will enable router bits to be used in a Kity spindle moulder?
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 9:04:35 PM UTC+1, no snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

Felder can supply a high speed spindle (up to 20,000rpm) for some of their machines which obviously can accept collets. But this points up the problem in that a standard spindle moulder will not spin fast enough for the use of router bits
On 04/09/2014 16:04, fred wrote:

Thanks, that led to an interesting search. I realise that 6500 RPM would give quite a slow peripheral speed for a small router bit but am hoping that results would be OK for occasional use and avoid having to set-up the router. It might also be possible to modify the drive pulleys to give an optional 3:1 increase, but first I want to test the basic idea.