Kity 1619 Saw Blade Alignment

I have a Kity 1619 saw and I have discovered that the saw blade is not correctly aligned with the slot on the table. I cannot see any obvious adjustment for the balde. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Reply to
Garry

On 24 Apr 2010 03:14:58 GMT, the infamous Garry scrawled the following:

Adjust the trunnion position if they connect directly to the table.

If not, adjust the table position in relation to the base, where the trunnions are mounted.

-- ...in order that a man may be happy, it is necessary that he should not only be capable of his work, but a good judge of his work. -- John Ruskin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I went to the Kity website and it ~looks~ like there are 4 bolts in the top of the tabletop to adjust the trunnion. I've been wrong before though. Looky here:

don't see where there are manuals available. Maybe they would scan a copy and send it to you though.

Reply to
RP

RP wrote in news:0c6b7617-3972-4462-84cb-2f21e814baf9 @r11g2000vbc.googlegroups.com:

By trial and error I discovered that all 10 bolts on the top need to be released to allow the top to "float" on the saw bench. Destroyed all bolts in the process! But now the slots are aligned to the blade, probably for the first time.

Reply to
Garry

9

Bolts are cheap. Buy new and and make some sawdust.

RP

Reply to
RP