Kawasaki Drill

I just bought a Kawasaki 19.2v cordless drill at Sam's for $39. I'm not familliar with Kawasaki tools but this seems pretty good for the price. It came with 2 batteries, bits, charger and case. Anyone have any experience with these? I may have gotten screwed but i've probably already gotten my $39 worth out of it.
Fred
Fred wrote:

I don't own one, but I've noticed that our local Costco carries them.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

$39 for drill, two batteries, charger and case doesn't sound like a screwing to me. Might not be the best drill in the world but if batteries fail before machine you can afford a rebuild or aftermarket -- or just scrap it.
Time will tell.
RonB
Fred wrote: I may have gotten screwed but i've probably

honestly if you got your $39 out of it already everything else is icing on the cake.
Jeremy