19.2 and 21.6 volt Kawasaki cordless...

Hi all,

I have a Kawasaki 19.2 volt cordless circular saw which I bought from Sam's Club... there was a Kawasaki cordless drill to match but it is available with the new 21.6 volt battery packs only.

It LOOKS as though the battery packs, though different in voltage, are physically the same package.

If I bought the Kawasaki 21.6 volt cordless drill can I use the battery packs between it and my Kawasaki 19.2 volt cordless circular saw interchangeably?? I suspect so since they are motors and motors aren't usually that picky but I wanted to be sure.

Can you confirm this with me please?

Thanks, Christopher Grove

Reply to
crgrove