I Give Up

Page 2 of 2
She Who Might Be Omnipotent
Len wrote:

Frankly, it originally came from one of the old H.Rider Haggard novels in reference to a female leader of a tribe in Africa, and stands for
SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED
John

I know that john... It was a spin on the correct answer... sigh...
dave
John Crea wrote:

I thought it was Single White Male, Big Organ, but I appear to be wrong...
:)
My ex wore the pants, but I never wore the panties...
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Beats me, I traded mine in for a life of doing and buying what I want :-)
mark