Sell Black Walnut Trees on eBay??

I have a somewhat wooded lot in rural nebraska with four large black walnut trees. Since I have other plans for the property I would like them to be completely removed. Could these be sold on eBay? About what would be a reasonable value??

Thanks

Reply to
bw

You mean sold as standing timber? Or are you going to have them milled and sell dried lumber in a few years. You may be better off narrowing your audience down by going to

and finding a sawyer in your area that can help you mill and grade them..

EJ

Reply to
Eric Johnson

Woodfinder is notoriously incomplete. Contact Wood-Mizer

and they can put you in touch with a sawyer in your area.

Doug Miller

At least we agree that ebay isn't the first best choice, but then again I never looked at ebay for standing timber... I could be all wet as usual.

Reply to
Eric Johnson

Don't know about E-Bay but I recently sold some property to a developer and he connected me with sombody that paid $12,000 for a rather large black walnut tree I had, I thin for gun stocks. This was probably 80' high and 5' at the base.

Reply to
markm