Home Depot miter saw deal?

I see they have their $199.00 (was $100.00 a few months ago) miter saw stand for $149.00. Is that a ok deal, and is there any other discounts I could get to reduce the price?

Thanks!

Reply to
ToolMiser

B4 you buy, look in the Tool Crib catalog or Amazon.Com. I bot a surprisingly nice miter saw sand there for $99. Free shipping.

Remove the 'remove' in my address to e:mail me.

Reply to
SteveC1280

Thu, Nov 25, 2004, 6:51pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ToolMiser) wants to know: =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0I see they have their $199.00 (was $100.00 a few months ago) miter saw stand for $149.00. Is that a ok deal, and is there any other discounts I could get to reduce the price?

You go to Home Depot?

Get a sheet of plywood, and make your own.

JOAT Measure twice, cut once, swear repeatedly.

Reply to
J T

You go to Home Depot?

Get a sheet of plywood, and make your own.

There *is* an echo in here...

Reply to
Mike Marlow