Home Depot miter saw deal?

I see they have their $199.00 (was $100.00 a few months ago) miter saw stand for $149.00. Is that a ok deal, and is there any other discounts I could get to reduce the price?
Thanks!
B4 you buy, look in the Tool Crib catalog or Amazon.Com. I bot a surprisingly nice miter saw sand there for $99. Free shipping.

Thu, Nov 25, 2004, 6:51pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ToolMiser) wants to know: I see they have their $199.00 (was $100.00 a few months ago) miter saw stand for $149.00. Is that a ok deal, and is there any other discounts I could get to reduce the price?
You go to Home Depot?
Get a sheet of plywood, and make your own.
JOAT Measure twice, cut once, swear repeatedly.
(ToolMiser) wants to know: I see they have their $199.00 (was $100.00 a few months ago) miter saw stand for $149.00. Is that a ok deal, and is there any other discounts I could get to reduce the price?
You go to Home Depot?
Get a sheet of plywood, and make your own.
There *is* an echo in here...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com