Hitachi M12V2 router--as good as M12V?

Hello,
I'm in the market for a 3.25 HP router for use in a table and have heard great things about the Hitachi M12V. However, I see that it has been discontinued and superseded by the Hitachi M12V2. Is the M12V2 as good as the original M12V? For the same price, I could buy either a new Hitachi M12V2 or a reconditioned Hitachi M12V.
Thanks, Wayne

My experience with the M12V has been extremely positive. I have a feeling that the M12V2 is the same router with a different shirt/ sneaker.

Check amazon they have the M12V2 for $152 onsale through this weekend.
renowood