hinges for flush/secret doors?

hi...

i was watching this show the other day where they built in these secret doors in a cabinet and the doors were flush with the frame. Does anyone know what these hinges are called that can do this and where to get them? I think they said they were "european hinges" but am not quite sure. anyone know?

thanks...

Reply to
Ah10201

Soss hinges?

Unisaw A100

Reply to
nospambob

Kitchen cup style hinges? That's what I'm using now for a secret compartment. Together with a Magnetic Touch Latch they can be opened by pushing them a couple of millimeteers.

Bothe can be gotten at Lee Valley and probably also at Home Depot.

Reply to
mare

similar here or at woodcraft.com, rockler.com, etc.

Reply to