Built in Fridge Hinges

Hi
Got a problem with a built in fridge. Fridge door is fixed to the wooden (chipboard) cabinet door, which has some large sprung hinges. The hinges have sagged over the years & now the door won't shut properly.
Replacing the hinges seems the only solution. Only mark I can see on them is: "ing 'O & L'. Nothing I can find on Google.
Any ideas where I can track them down?
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Is it part of a fitted kitchen - if so, do you know the kitchen manufacturer?
David
Lobster wrote:

Alas no. This is always the same with kitchen units, taps etc - the householder rarely ever knows the make. In this case I can't even identify the make of fridge without taking the wooden door off. That would mean I'd have to charge the customer something for my time without being certain I could finish the job, which I'm reluctant to do.
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman