HF SCMS update

Page 2 of 2
On 3/9/2013 5:32 PM, woodchucker wrote:

After my sons race which was near a HF I took a look. Yes it looks well made, but the fence to the back of the unit is 25 inches. I have less than that on my last bench that I am reserving for a CMS. So I'll pass. The cashier said it will go down to 87 if I keep an eye on it. I doubt it, but at $87 it might be worth keeping it in the garage for rough work.. just don't know where I can keep it... it's a real estate hog... Maybe the hitachi or rigid with forward facing bars. Maybe I'll hit the lottery and buy the sawstop and the Kapex...
--
Jeff

Would that only apply if you were doing a lobotomy right?
Mark