hf chainsaw

anyone tried out the hf plugin chainsaw

on sale with a coupon the price is low and much better deal then the battery powered model

one thing interesting about hf is that they do iterations and release new models with improvements

yes sometimes there are regressions in the new models but mostly they get better

in ten years just think how good hf will be

Reply to
Electric Comet

This is one tool HF go right. I have had 3 or 4 of them, and they last bet ter than the McCollough (sp?) I bought, better than the Craftsman, and some other brand of electric I bought.

Plenty of power. The bar on this is actually an Oregon bar, made here in t he USA! Likewise, so is the blade.

With a lot of use they will last a few years. Mine have met their untimely deaths because of operator failure. The first one I had I used constantly (cutting firewood and wood turning finds) for about 5 years before the tri gger when out. The next one was about two years old and one of my boys ben t the bar really badly, and the bar is about the price of the saw when it i s on sale, and if you buy the saw you also get a blade. The third one I bo ught about year ago and it is doing just fine.

A recommended buy. Only caveat: you need to order your chains online as m ost hardware stores don't have this size it requires. My take is that the chains are cheaper online anyway...

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

etter than the McCollough (sp?) I bought, better than the Craftsman, and so me other brand of electric I bought.

the USA! Likewise, so is the blade.

ly deaths because of operator failure. The first one I had I used constant ly (cutting firewood and wood turning finds) for about 5 years before the t rigger when out. The next one was about two years old and one of my boys b ent the bar really badly, and the bar is about the price of the saw when it is on sale, and if you buy the saw you also get a blade. The third one I bought about year ago and it is doing just fine.

most hardware stores don't have this size it requires. My take is that th e chains are cheaper online anyway...

If you want to waste an afternoon, spend some time watching chainsaw video s on YouTube.

The options range from crazy to amazing to stupid to funny and, of course, extremely dangerous.

Reply to
DerbyDad03