What is it ? olden curiosity ..

.. someone suggested it was a sex toy .. ouch !
https://imgur.com/a/67YlT
John T.
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 11:44:35 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

Did you buy it at the auction?
Let us know how it works out. ;-)
On 1/19/2018 12:19 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

With the dog and the notched on the one wheel it looks like it is designed to stretch something. With the "Y" shaped ends on the large wheel, it looks like they are to wind something on, some something in the manufacture of thread? Or some kind of mini winch system, for curtains or blinds?
--
2017: The year we learn to play the great game of Euchre

The auction sale is tomorrow. I doubt that I'll be buying anything, but I might go - - just to find out what this thing is .. John T.
snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

They mention a corn sheller. Can't see how it would work as that, though. Agree it looks like a cord winder.
--
G Ross

On 1/19/2018 11:45 AM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

No, not sex. It was a cleaning tool before the invention of toilet tissue.
On 1/19/2018 3:10 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

You think that thing is older than the old Sears & Robuck catalogs? ;~)
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 11:45:49 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

No idea but got a rachet do you do not drop what ever.
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:45:14 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

My guess is some farmers chain pump did not work, so he recycled it.