What is it ? olden curiosity ..

.. someone suggested it was a sex toy .. ouch !

John T.

Reply to
hubops

Did you buy it at the auction?

Let us know how it works out. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03

With the dog and the notched on the one wheel it looks like it is designed to stretch something. With the "Y" shaped ends on the large wheel, it looks like they are to wind something on, some something in the manufacture of thread? Or some kind of mini winch system, for curtains or blinds?

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

The auction sale is tomorrow. I doubt that I'll be buying anything, but I might go - - just to find out what this thing is .. John T.

Reply to
hubops

They mention a corn sheller. Can't see how it would work as that, though. Agree it looks like a cord winder.

Reply to
G Ross

No, not sex. It was a cleaning tool before the invention of toilet tissue.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You think that thing is older than the old Sears & Robuck catalogs? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

No idea but got a rachet do you do not drop what ever.

Reply to
Markem

My guess is some farmers chain pump did not work, so he recycled it.

Reply to
Markem