Grizzly.com - just me?

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JPLipe) wrote:

LOL! I didn't even intend the pun!
Seriously, though, the firewall does seem to be the problem. Grizzly emails also have stopped showing me their HTML content from the site. I just did an experiment of turning off my network and connecting through dial-up, and the site works fine that way. So they are presumably doing something that firewalls don't like.
I sent an email to grizzly CSR, and referenced this discussion. We'll see if anything gets fixed.
I'm not planning to lower my firewall protection just to get Grizzly's page. I'll dial up if I feel compelled.
--
Alex

Alex - can you post that email address? I feel somewhat obligated to let them know that I can't access their site.

I don't know if it is the right address, but I asked them to forward it to whoever was in charge of the web site.
--
Alex