Is it just me?

The BBC leads its news with "Prince Philip: Duke's four children to walk alongside coffin at funeral".

I honestly don't care whether they walk or they all ride unicycles and juggle. Who can possibly think this is news?

Reply to
GB

+1
Reply to
ARW

Its all a bit too detailed for a casual listener. What about all the livestock dying on ships in the backlog clearing the Suez Canal, I've heard it on other news sources, but no ours, then what about the big stink over Russia interfering in elections and spying?Come on you mean to say our lot would not try something in a country if they could get away with it? Look at history?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Just think of all the other news it's drowning out ...

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Most of which you won't hear on the BBC anyway, apart from the World Service, and sometimes not on that channel either.

Reply to
Andrew