Gorilla glue - is it still made?

Page 1 of 5

Hi guys. I haven't seen Gorilla glue around lately. Are they still making the stuff? Can't seen to find it.
Marco
Yes, it was this easy...
Gorilla Glue - Glue Finder http://www.gorillaglue.com/include/catalog.html

You betcha.

If you can't find it locally, there's always mail order. Amazon.com sells 8oz tubs for $12.99, with free shipping if you spend over $25 on your total order.
This other place sells 8oz for $9.99, the cheapest I've seen, but that does not include shipping:
http://store.yahoo.com/mybestwholesaler/8ozgorillaglue.html
VK
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 00:49:53 +0000 (UTC), "Marco B"

When you do find it and get some on your hands, you can clean it off with acetone.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Chuckle. :)

stoutman wrote:

I just find it interesting that after shouting "ENTHEOLOGY" so often you instead of linking the Canadian Government site that has links to much additional information choose to post the entheology link that does not.
As for being "weaker" source, I would say that a page posted on an "entheology" site is, in the absence of other information, less credible than one posted on the site of a Canadian government agency charged with Occupational Safety and Health, even if the content is identical.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

To Vito: read the freaking MSDS and get back to us. Worst contact hazard listed is "dries out the skin". I provided the link, or google for acetone MSDS yourself.

Your perception is flawed.

After the blatantly fraudulent votes were obvious, you mean?

I don't remember anyone encouraging you to stick around.

Read the MSDS. Read OSHA. Get facts instead of repeating bullshit.

Some of us prefer facts to "maybe it might" handwringing.

So you'll worry about things that aren't true, instead of learning what really is a hazard. That's fine, but don't then spread your assumptions as truth when they aren't.
It wasn't the same without you here, Vito, really. It was better.

Here's one:

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:36:33 +0000, Andy Dingley

I see that it didn't take long for me to be attacked after doing just that. I thought I'd let things cool off for a few months before posting here again, but that doesn't seem to have done any good.
VK

And your point?

Right, because you're stirring up the same shit you were stirring before. There's a pattern here, Vito. You pick the most emotionally charged topic on the board, and stir the pot. Were you planning on talking about _woodworking_ instead of repeating urban legends about liver hazards that don't exist?
It was somewhere outside Barstow when "Vito Kuhn"

But you didn't participate, you trolled.

I answered a question about where to buy Gorilla Glue. Then someone offered mischievous advice (which was confirmed by the "chuckle" remark by stoutman), and I corrected it.
If you didn't mean what you said at the time, encouraging me to post here, then you shouldn't have said it. Maybe you should have said that I could "conditionally" post here, but only as long as I don't express my differences of opinion. I was really under the impression that you were being sincere, at the time.
VK

It was a reference to the ongoing discussion on the topic.

You injected false information based on zero facts into it.

Thing is, you can post wherever you want, and people can killfile anyone they want.
Vito Kuhn wrote:

Maybe if you posted something that indicated that you were paying even the slightest attention to what was going on here you might not have gotten hammered.
Considering that your post echoed one that had just brought about a long and acrimonious discussion in which your claim was thoroughly debunked, and given your past behavior, the logical conclusion is that your intent was not to inform but to disrupt.
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

This is a big forum with hundred of posts per day. You can't expect everyone to read every thread. I wasn't aware that acetone had been brought up recently.
VK

I don't believe that for a second.

Apparently unlike you, I answer to a higher power. God knows the truth, and that is all that matters to me.
VK
Vito Kuhn wrote:

Then perhaps you should commune with him immediately -- and forsake this place.
--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek
Vito Kuhn wrote:

If you aren't sufficiently interested in the content to at least look at most of the threads then why are you here?

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

"Corrected it" my foot. You posted the same hysterical nonsense that's already been thoroughly debunked.

There's a difference between expressing an honest difference of opinion, and posting hysterical nonsense that's already been *shown* to be hysterical nonsense. You'll be happier when you figure that difference out.