Gorilla glue - is it still made?

Gee, thanks. Trust me, anything that I have to say to you will posted here. I hit "Reply by e-mail" rather than "Follow up to newsgroup". Once I realized my error, I posted the same content here. And if you think that was nasty, you're far more delicate than I ever imagined.

Reply to
Joe Wells

Joe, Not to worry. If he does file an abuse report the ISP will review it for credibility. Once they see one e-mail - such as yours - in response to something he posted it will be "case closed."

They may, however, "kill file" him themselves or send him plans for a tin foil hat.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

You really are a pathetic little figure.

What were you like at school ? The class sneak, always running off to tell teacher ?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Oh, I'm not worried. If he researches the headers of that mail, he'll find that the e-mail provider is... me.

Reply to
Joe Wells

I actually had someone complain to my ISP and my upstream once, because I called them a spammer (they were). Funnily enough, I am my ISP, and my upstream is a (now former) coworker of mine.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

on 3/18/2005 9:01 AM Joe Wells said the following:

Ah. Well then, have you already sent him his hat?

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

me hate censors... me hate authoritarianism... me hate kreepy kristians who want to heathen-proof the world...

oh, to stay ontopic, is it true they still make gorilla glue out of gorillas ? ? ?

charleyy snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

eof

Reply to
charleyy

Nope. there was too much monkey-business involved.

Rumor mill says the standard version is *not* suited for sniffing, so they were planning to bring out an ape-ricot flavored variety.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi