Is Extend rust inhibitor still made? Can't find it.

I used to be able to get this stuff everywhere but yesterday went to Home Depot, Lowes, WalMart, Target, Walgreens and couldn't find it. Is it still made? I thought it worked great.

Reply to
Doc

Look in an auto parts store. EXTEND in made by Loctite Corp., so you can check the web site.

-- Oren

Oren

Look in the rustoleum paint section. THey make a very similar product. Called Rust Reformer. Supposedly converts rust back to base metal which I think is the same thing Extend did. Goes on white dries black.

Reply to
jmagerl

also check out the Loctite web site and see if they list any venders for Extend

Reply to
jmagerl

on 8/14/2007 7:02 AM Doc said the following:

willshak