Substitutes for Gorilla Glue

I am looking for recommendations for better alternatives for Gorilla glue.
Gorilla glue is great.
Except for one major problem.
After around 5 uses, the glue solidifies in the 2 ounce bottle.
So around 70% of the bottle is wasted.
Thanks,
Andy
On 8/23/17 12:50 AM, Andy wrote:

Both Gorilla Glue and Super Glue package single use versions. Krazy Glue does too.
On 8/23/2017 7:21 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Gorilla glue is a polyurethane that cures by moisture. The large bottle is poorly designed in that it appears to be polyethylene which is one of the worst polymers to exclude water. You would thing the company would have corrected that flaw by now but all they do is make the small foil sealed packets.
I prefer 2 part epoxies in syringe type dispensers that meter out correct mix and will last for years in the package. Longer cure time but they make mixes that will set in 5 minutes if quicker bond is needed.
replying to Andy, Iggy wrote: I agree with Dean Hoffman, those little packs are great for small projects and the perfect solution to your preferred glue. However, most glue bottles can be stored indefinitely by finding a right-size screw-on cap from other products you use to replace the dispensing cap when not in use. Sealing out moisture and air is not a dispensing cap's strength and almost none do it well.
On 8/23/2017 12:50 AM, Andy wrote:

I have a little bottle of Gorilla Glue that I have had for months, maybe a year, and it is still liquid. Are you sure you are closing it up tightly?
Bill
On 8/23/2017 8:10 AM, Bill Gill wrote:

  I have a small one in the refrigerator that has been open for a couple of years or more . Still liquid and usable - I just checked it , it's thick but that's probably because it's cold .
  --
  Snag