Good shopping experience: McFeeley's

Ordered a bunch of stuff late tuesday night, received the order confirmation email wednesday morning, the package was sitting on my doorstep on thursday afternoon, and received the shipment confirmation email on thursday night.
currently, shipping on any order within the US is $1.
regards, charlie cave creek, az
I thought the ol' guy in the Mcfeely ads looked like Santa Claus, now I think maybe he is.

I know they have good stuff and I've ordered from them before, so I jumped to the web site. LED flashlights at $43 and $48. Klein. Not even Fein or Fester! At least I can still afford their screws.

Their screws are reasonable but they're way high on tools.