Framing Nailer "Nails"

Not sure if my question is on topic for this group.
My framing Nailer is designed for 28 degree clipped head nails, I just got a great deal on 30 degree nails (free). Will they work in my nailer ? or will I be driving my "great deal" by hand :)
--

Jim

jrs wrote:

They may feed ok, they may not...try a stick and find out...you'll be out what? :)
I doubt they will work.
I've had nails given to me that we not off by more than 1 degree, and they just caused jams like crazy.
Brian

Are they clipped head or round head? If they're round, you might get half of one in the board, but then you'll have to fish the other half out of your nailer to clear the jam. :-)